Subject: ACADEMIC APPEAL OF UNIVERSITY ADMINISTRATORS
1. To begin the appeal process, the complaint must be in writing.
2. The appeal will immediately be forwarded to a non-involved Vice President for handling.
3. The Vice President for Strategic Services will inform the class professor of the complaint and the professor will/may reply to the complaint in writing.
4. The Vice President will select an appeal committee of no fewer than three faculty and forward both the student's complaint and the professor's response to the faculty committee for review.
5. The committee will review the appeal and render a confidential judgment (committee members who voted, how they voted, will be kept confidential).
6. The conclusion of the committee will be forwarded to the student. The committee's findings will be final.
This appeal process shall be made available to all students who enroll in a class taught by a professor who holds the administrative rank of Vice President or higher with the University. The student should review this appeal process and if it does not meet with his/her approval, the student should not enroll in the class.